Ingredients (22 cm tray)
◦ 85 g soft butter, 2 egg whites, 1 pinch of salt, 65 g flour, 65 g brown sugar, 65 g ground walnuts, 1 tablespoon cocoa, 1/2 sachet baking powder;
Bitter chocolate cream:
◦ 200 g premium chocolate bitter Dessert D'or, 150 ml liquid cream, 150 ml whipped cream, 1/2 sachet of gelatin, 50 ml cold water;
Milk chocolate cream:
◦ 200 g premium chocolate with Dessert D'or milk, 150 ml liquid cream, 150 ml whipped cream, 1/2 sachet of gelatin, 50 ml cold water;
White chocolate cream:
◦ 200 g premium white chocolate Dessert D'or, 150 ml liquid cream, 150 ml whipped cream, 1/2 sachet of gelatin, 50 ml cold water;
◦ 150 ml water, rum essence, sugar.
◦ Novacao white coins, drops or sequins.
Mix the egg whites with the salt powder until we get a thick foam.
In another bowl, mix the butter with the sugar and incorporate the flour with the cocoa, walnuts and baking powder. Add the egg white foam and mix with a spoon. Pour the mixture into a tray lined with baking paper and put the tray in the oven over medium heat for approx. 20-25 minutes.
Chocolate cake filling:
All the liquid cream (450 ml) is mixed in a bowl and refrigerated. Mix the gelatin with water and leave to hydrate for 10 minutes.
Put liquid cream (150 ml) in a bowl and simmer until the cream is hot. Add the dark chocolate to the cream, leave to cool for 5 minutes and then add the gelatin. After the cream has cooled, add 1/3 of the whipped cream and incorporate. This will be the first cream to be added over the counter.
The same is done with the other 2 creams, the milk chocolate one and the white one.
Syrup the top, then add the dark chocolate cream and refrigerate for approx. 20-30 minutes. Add the milk chocolate cream and do the same. After the last layer of white chocolate cream, leave the cake in the fridge for a few hours.
After it has cooled completely, decorate with Novacao white coins, sequins or drops.
By choosing the "All" option, you agree to the use of all cookies.
By choosing the option "Necessary", you agree to the use of strictly necessary cookies, without which the site would cease to function.